[MiNT] vlogin

Hallo,

finaly I have some more time to continue my work on VDI login for MiNT, but
before I have some questions for gurus.
:o)

I. How to correctly detect presence of AES?
meanwhile if there is physical workstation opened vlogin asume AES is
running. But wk may stay opened when AES crash, and fvdi can't close it.

2. vlogin call v_opnwk() at start and v_clswk() when terminate, but in fvdi
there is only black screen after v_clswk(), is correct solution to let wk
opened for fvdi?

3. I want to add support for "moose.adi" in vlogin, but there is one issue.
Current "moose.adi" placement is inside xaaes directory and its location is
unknown to vlogin, so I have to use my own copy of "moose.adi" in some path
known to vlogin to be able to use it.
I think it ought be better to place "moose.adi" inside mint directory to
allow other applications to use it.

Gildor

p.s. If anyone wants to test it, or if there is someone who wants to
participate, you can download latest version from FreeMiNT cvs repository.