Re: [MiNT] freemint 1.16.0b stability

Hello,

I've ran a couple of your tests to see if I can dupicate the bugs you
speak of. My setup is ct60/66 with nvdi5, boxkite, metados, blowup, thing
desktop, taskbar, xcontrol and mint 1.16.0 beta without memprot.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, mikro wrote:

> use aniplayer all the day and night.. and now... after 20-30 mins, aniplayer
> crashes.. without any exception message, memory violation etc...

Aniplayer ran for 90 minutes with a playlist, no problems.

> - i've got a LOT of memory violation messages. ok, you can say, that's your
> fault man, but when i see memory violation by programs like shutdown by
> draco, here isn't something right:)

I just ran dracos shutdown - works.

That MagiC SLB stuff sounds fishy, perhaps you should try without it and
see what happens ?

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/