Re: [MiNT] freemint 1.16.0b stability

> You know that this is heavily overclocked and that especially the 'full'
> 68060 have problems with such heavy overclocking? As you use PMMU I assume
> that you have a 'full' 68060.

but this is the last revision, which R.Czuba sent to all developers who were
interested.. so for this version is normal operating speed, didier went even
over 110 mhz :) And yes, full 060.

> That's don't mean much if you don't run an intensive memory test for
> example.

i can do it, but i doubt it will fail... remember NOONE of these problems
appeared on 1.15.12!

> It's possible that you run for testing the CPU at the normal clock speed
> (of 66 MHz) and see if the problems remain? Just to be sure that it's not
> the hardware.

eh... ok, but only for your satisfaction  ;-)

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org