[MiNT] Bad News

Hey guys,

Bad news, my falcon seems to have imploded on itself.  I had a backup
script that was basically:

rm -rf /h/c/*
rm -rf /h/d/*
rm -rf /h/e/*
rm -rf /h/f/*
cd /c/
cp -aR * /h/c/
cd /d/
cp -aR * /h/d/
cd /e/
cp -aR * /h/e/
cd /f/
cp -aR * /h/f/

Somehow...  my whole system is trashed.  All those disks.  Luckily the
backup seems like it COULD be good, but I odn't know.  Looks like all
files were zero bytes but everything in bin was good.  I'm going to
attempt to restore it but I lost everything on my boot and main vfat
disk.  It's going to take me a long long time to recover from this :(
The damn backup isn't supposed to take out the backup AND the system!

This script has worked a number of times in the past so I really have no
idea what happened.

Mark