Re: [MiNT] New Sparemint Site

Hi Mark,

I like your ideas, but I think its necessary to find out
some most important ideas and extend it later.

I believe seperate repositories and automatic package
submission would be very useful at first.

> * Automatic package submission.
> Once 3 users or something like that mark
> the package as tested and working, it will move into the primary
> sparemint repository.
Your "3 user idea" does not sound very good, because if I would build
a new package and no other ppl are interested in it for the first time
this package would never be moved to the primary repository. This
idea will only sucessful if you have enough definite test persons which
will do that job.

My favourite idea is to build up a FreeMint cross-reference of the
source code like http://lxr.linux.no.

That would be really helpful.

Regards,
Jens