Re: [MiNT] Xaaes, Highwier bugreort

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:26:13 +0200 (CEST), atari wrote:

> I would report it to a bugtracker, but I do not know where it belongs, so
> I report it here.
>
> When fuling Highwire window under latest Xaaes from CVS, not whole window
> gets redrawn, only "new" part gets redrawn, and "old" part is stil the
> same.

 Yes, this is a known problem. XaAES does not redraw areas of windows that
does not need to be redrawn. But applications depend on the AES to send
a full set of WM_REDRAWS when you click FULLER gadget. 'Fulling' a window
is no different than resizing a window, so this is not a 'bug' per say, its
the apps (only some) that treat fuller differently than a normal resize.
 I will add fuller_redraws option to app_options to accomodate this in time.

 Regards,

  Odd Skancke