[MiNT] GCC 3.x

Hi,

Just a question for the SpareMiNT maintainers.

What do we wait for provide GCC 3.x rpm in SpareMiNT ?

I use it since 6 months now, many others coders use it and I can say that it's perfectly stable and the generated binary is also faster.

Patrice Mandin ( thx to him) has made some time ago the Diff patch again the official sources and the necessary mintlib modifications, I thing really that everyone can and must use it.

And yes, the changes since the 2.9x series are really profitable on Atari system.

Ciao,
Zorro