[MiNT] (OT) Milan and LCD monitor

I've replaced all my CRTs with a couple of Samsung Syncmaster LCDs, but I'm having problems with my Milan. I have a ATI graphics card, and none of the pre-defined resolutions are accepted by the monitor. I've got the correct resolution (1280x1024), but the refresh-rate is off (64Hz, must be 60 or 75Hz for the monitor to display it properly). Can somebody help me - or know someone who can help me - to configure MVDI for such a resolution?

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://joska.nvg.org/
*/