Re: [MiNT] xaaes resolution

Hello!

If using old XaAES, you likely need fvideo = 27 versus video = 27, in
new XaAES video = 27 should work.  As far as I know there is no
"instant" rez change program for XaAES and I don't know if it has that
feature yet.  The current Xa developers will be able to comment much
further.

Yes, resolution change is not implemented yet. Also startup resolution is a little bit difficult through the video= cnf option (but I don't know yet how N.AES figure this out). Tips, tricks and example code recommended :-)

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060