[MiNT] Sparemint Site Work

Hey guys,

Just a small progress update.  Some of the work I am doing is tough now
so you won't see much about it.  I had to do a minor db schema revision
in order to solve some deficiencies that the current structure has.  I'm
trying to make everything as seamless as possible and having to have a
testing repository be sequential to a main repository is no good.  But
the most significant change is that after an initial import, the code
must go back and analyze which packages have a parent package, for
instance python-devel has a parent package of python.  This will help
for package approvals/disapprovals in that you will not be able to
approve python-devel but not python itself.  If you approve python, you
implicitly approve python-dependent packages built and uploaded from the
same srpm as a measure of consistency.

I've also been coding on octopus and GIM lately again so that's also
where time is going.

If you're curious, there's much more details of these things in my blog
which I update regularly, http://toad.atari-source.com/wordpress/

Thanks,
Mark