Re: [MiNT] Meaning of warning

Hello!

While compiling freemint from CVS using gcc 3.3 cross-compiler, I read lots of time:
../../libkern/libkern.h:108: warning: conflicting types for built-in function `vsprintf'

What does this mean? What's a built-in function? Is this gcc 3.3 specific or do you get this warning too when compiling with gcc 2.95?

It's a gcc 3.3 issue. Please check the documentation, I'm sure there is a way to disable the warning. I think this is related to the printf semantic checking that is new in gcc 3.x (as far as I know).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060