Re: [MiNT] Current Binaries

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 21:57 +0200, Frank Naumann wrote:
> Hello!
>
> > Is it something we don't have resources for or what is the problem to provide
> > snapshots from say past 10 days of everything in the cvs (all in debug and
> > release versions to let others be able to report problems and debug easier).
> > I wonder why don't you support this idea. It makes much sense. We would get
> > more feedback this way.
>
> Sure, but I already maintain lot of things. This is an additional thing
> that will consume much time (even if it's automated). So for me it's very
> hard to activly support it.

I have no problem doing this.  It falls very closely under the duties I
have already undertaken involving freemint.  I can make an automated
build script in only a few days.  Heck I could even use a cross compiler
to get this done on the server itself ;-)  Just have to make sure
mintlib, gemlib and the other tools are up to date on the cross
distribution.

Thanks,
--
Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.com>