[MiNT] mouse wheel support in xaaes

Hi Henk!

HR>It looks like I have been the only person in the world that ever used
HR>a mouse wheel with XaAES. ;-)

No, you aren't. I tried it also back then, and it worked for me also. But as
the rest of XaAES wasn't too stable, I didn't use it for longer.

HR>Ozk has disabled it when converting to C. He told me he couldnt test
HR>it.

That's a non-argument. Currently, I'm using MagiC-Milan with mouse wheel
support by Wheelan from Armin Diedering. Armin even hasn't got a Milan, so he
did the programming and sent me dozens of test programs until it finally
worked. But we got it working :-)

Oooops... I said the M-word... am I allowed to do so here? ;-)

With Wheelan, there's yet another problem: It requires mwheel, which requires
trapper, which I wasn't able to get to work with MiNT (crashes). Therefore, I
cannot use Wheelan with MiNT to get the wheel working. And also switch the
mouse keys and get double-click emulation on the middle mouse key, if desired.

With best regards
Ekkehard