[MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

Hello!

I'm proud to announce the FreeMiNT 1.16.1 eta release. I'm thankful to
all people that worked or helped on the development and all people that
still use FreeMiNT.

This beta release is a bugfix release compared to the 1.16.0 beta release. It include lot of bugfixes in the kernel and XaAES as result of the bugreports and feedback of the 1.16.0 beta release.

The official download URL is:

http://sparemint.atariforge.net/sparemint/mint/kernel/1.16.1/

As you may already know, XaAES is now part of FreeMiNT. This FreeMiNT beta
release include the XaAES beta version 0.992. There are significant enhancements in stability, compatibilty and speed due to the great work of Odd Skancke.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060