Re: [MiNT] [AES DOC] graf_xhandle

Arnaud BERCEGEAY wrote:

Hello,

in graf_xhandle(), the parameter device seems to be the device-ID of the workstation opened by the AES (the value to put in work_in[0] when invoking v_opnvwk()).

Can someone confirm that ?

Never heard of this function, wich AES?

How can we detect if the AES provides this function ?

If we call this function if not include GEM return 0, but in TOS 3.xx the AES will display a form_alert() function unknown on screen, I don't know if it's possible to not have this message.

(Gerhard, this function is missing in the first list, page 8.12 Grafikfunktionen)

best regards,
Arnaud.

Olivier