Re: [MiNT] CVS Builds

Hello!

One thing that I must say ... I've many troubles with the
binaries, but it may come from a broken CVS. Anyway,
I can see that the binaries that you are producing are
5 to 10 time bigger than the original binaries
released in the 1.16.0beta, or than Draco's kernel
binaries (http://draco.atari.org).

Would you have an explanation ?

They are most probably not stripped (strip <prg>). strip remove symbols and debug information (these symbols are not loaded anyway, it don't matter for runtime behaviour).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060