Re: [MiNT] [AES DOC] graf_xhandle

Arnaud BERCEGEAY wrote:

hello,

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:00:48 +0200, Olivier Landemarre <olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr> wrote:

Arnaud BERCEGEAY wrote:

Hello,

in graf_xhandle(), the parameter device seems to be the device-ID of the workstation opened by the AES (the value to put in work_in[0] when invoking v_opnvwk()).

Can someone confirm that ?

Never heard of this function, wich AES?

Don't know... that's my question ;)

How can we detect if the AES provides this function ?

If we call this function if not include GEM return 0, but in TOS 3.xx the AES will display a form_alert() function unknown on screen, I don't know if it's possible to not have this message.

Well, it's the same function as graf_handle (AES 77). The only diff is that graf_xhandle set aes_control[2]=6 (instead of 5 for graf_handle) because graf_xhandle() returns "device-id" in intout[5].

If the AES doesn't support graf_xhandle(), i think that intout[5] will not be changed, and as consequence may contain any value....

So just in bind of graf_xhandle() intout[5]=0; the AES have not to change this, if this feature is not support so intout[5] will stay at 0.

best regards,
Arnaud.

Olivier