[MiNT] [Fwd: dPlease Help - lost gcc]

I have built a cross compiler for 9.6.3 but it is not compatible with the AS in the bin direcroy.l the original GCC did not install so I built one. It generates 68k assembly, but it pass -Qy to the assember and it aborts. It is not clear where -Qy comes from. But The format of the assembly is not compatible with the AS as well. Is there something else I should do for this problem.?

josephus
--- Begin Message --- I can RPM the CROSS compiler but I get the internal and libraires but I do not get GCC.

I tried to build a CROSS compiler GCC --> XGCC and I do not know how to configure it.

help please
JOSEPHUS

--- End Message ---