Re: [MiNT] [Aranym-user] KBD problem

Hi Petr,

Petr Stehlik wrote:
Are the underlying TOS versions that boot the FreeMiNT same?

I expect that Frank and other freeMiNT developers are working
with TOS 4.x ... I'm testing recent freeMiNT CVS snapshots, and
the keyboard is not working ... I'm testing (under ARAnyM) with
EmuTOS that is included in the latest AFROS release ...

If I do the same test with TOS 4.04, there isn't any problem
with the keyboard (it was mute with EmuTOS) with 10/05/2004
freeMiNT CVS snapshot.

So, the problem is coming from freeMiNT's keyboard handling,
in conjunction with an underlying EmuTOS system ...

Is that clear or meaningful ?

Best regards,

-- François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org