[MiNT] Extended resolutions?

I've gotten my CT60/motherboard mod equipped Falcon back from Mark Ducksworth
now (many thanks Mark!) and I'd like to run extended resolutions. Before,
with a Nemesis equipped Falcon, I ran something like 800x608 and I'd like to
get at least that again.

What software is everyone using under MINT and the CT60 to get extended
resolutions? If there is a good FAQ/Howto, I'd be more than glad to look it
over.

Thanks everyone!

--

                                                                       /\