Re: [MiNT] Extended resolutions?

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:01:12 +0000, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

> I've gotten my CT60/motherboard mod equipped Falcon back from Mark Ducksworth
> now (many thanks Mark!) and I'd like to run extended resolutions. Before,
> with a Nemesis equipped Falcon, I ran something like 800x608 and I'd like to
> get at least that again.
>
> What software is everyone using under MINT and the CT60 to get extended
> resolutions? If there is a good FAQ/Howto, I'd be more than glad to look it
> over.

  Not much trouble with those. just use some of screen expander programs like
Screenblaster, Blowup, Videlity, CentScreen.. I use Centscreen myself (note: if
i recall correctly, Sblaster, Blowup... needs to be after MiNT in auto folder
and CentScreen after NVDI and emediately before MiNT. That is, if u use MiNT)
and i ran 928*704 in 16 and 256 colors, and 736*560 in TC... Those values are
for 25mhz bus.

  Janez

P.S as Mark mentioned, u may experience some SCSI probs, but those i fixed
very easily, i got me IDE HDD :)