Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] cat/EDITOR/INCLUDE]

> >>I didn't know that cvs list generates spam.
> >
> > ??? What does procmail have to do with spam?
>
> It can filter out unwanted mails, also known as spam.

It can filter out spam (well actually you need a spamfilter to tell procmail
what is spam so that's not really true), sort messages in different boxes,
send autoreplies, process mailorders, run mail processing scripts, and delete
mails you might not want despite your subscription to the relevant
mailinglist, when the particular subject isn't interesting to you (as long as
you can make that out from the subject or something in the body). So that
doesn't make every application of procmail spam.

Of course, it won't hurt your finger all that much to just press the delete
key, like I've been doing the whole time on this thread which I am not
interested in either although I'm subscribed to the MiNT list. And contrary
to cvs-update notes on a CVS update notes list, this thread is even totally
off-topic.

Maurits.