Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] cat/EDITOR/INCLUDE]

It can filter out unwanted mails, also known as spam.

So by your logic every mail is spam???

Read again.

I did.  Still cannot get a different conclusion from your words.

You overlooked an adjective, and to your question you added a very different adjective, by which the question you asked doesn't logically follow the words I wrote.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).