Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] cat/EDITOR/INCLUDE]

It's new for me that you defined the original advertising rules of the cvs
commit mailing list. As far as I know you are not involved at all into the
mailing list setup.

So, in your opinion, the list is only for these "involved into the mailing
list setup"?

The list is for everyone who is interested in cvs commits. I don't know if you noticed but you only bother here around without any constructive suggestion for improvement. You also affront the maillinglist as SPAM generator (a mailinglist you subscribed yourself; nobody forced you todo so). Sorry, this is not a discussion basis.

I setup all things on the cvs server to generate mails from cvs commits. This was intended by me for ALL cvs commits. I never heard any statement from you (or anyone other) to restrict this to kernel and/or mintlib [or a subset of the cvs modules]. So until now this was ok, nobody complained. We can for sure discuss which cvs modules commits should be posted on the mailinglist. I was yesterday already on the way to ask and modify the setup but after reading all your attitudes I stopped.

I didn't know that. Please unsubscribe me from that list,
then, if you can.

Subscribing/unsubscribing you do self. It's a free mailing list. You even subscribed self (this include a confirmation that you can only do from your mail account; same for unsubscribing btw.).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060