Re: [MiNT] question about socket calls

Hello!

I have one question, well maybe 2.  Can I call the resolver this way if you
know off the top your head.

No, the DNS resolver is part of the user space application. In a first version you can use the DNS lookup of gluestik, this just wrap around the mintlib gethostbyname().

And can you point me where to look for infos on
the CVS?  I have a knack for looking in the wrong dir's.  ;-)

You mean infos about the socket system calls?

Look here:

http://sparemint.atariforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freemint/sys/syscalls.master?rev=1.26&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

and search for Fsocket. The semantic is the same as for the well known BSD socket interface.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060