[MiNT] XAAES slow?

Hi,

>From years, I use NAES 2.0.

I'm very happy with this one but some months ago, I heard that XAAES is
very fast because now, it's a kernel modul.

I wanted to try by myself with the binaries from CVS provided by
"xaaes.atariforge.net" but I must acknowledge you that I am very
disappointed.

I have made 2 video with zview on NAES and XAAES because I want to show
you 2 things:

1) I handle the resize event to (re)draw only the invisible parts of the
window.

With NAES ( and magic, etc..), it works great but with XAAES, all the
windows is redrawn.. event the window's widget !!

It's very slow :-/

2) The most important; when I move a window above another, the bottom
window is *completly* redrawn.

Of course, this problems occurs with all the applications and not only
with zview... for exemple, when I move a window above a RSM one( with
many icons inside), I have the time to drink a coffee.

http://the.zorro.free.fr/tmp/naes.mpg
http://the.zorro.free.fr/tmp/xaaes.mpg

So what? problem with my config ( I have tried on my CT60 and Aranym) or
something else?

Ciao,
Zorro