Re: [MiNT] Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

>  Keep in mind that, hmm.. lets say 30-40% of the MagiC users use
> hardware on which FreeMiNT/XaAES wont run anyway because the hardware
> they use dont have enough resources.

Yeah, new stuff is for new(er) systems, and 1MB ST users won't use it anyway.
They just run demos and games that don't use any OS feature at all. :o)

> So, should we stop using this as an
> argument or should we go back to 1993 and multitos?

The current day equivalent of Multitos would be MiNT+XaAES (without vcons,
daemons etc).. would that require much more resources than MagiC? :o)

Maurits.