Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] lib/gemlib

Hi!

 Please do what you like, I sure will do what I like.

Yes! :)

It is actually the way I would describe Atarians in general.

Develop yet another VDI, yet another AES.... each VDI would have its own features (incompatible), every AES would have it own API extensions not compatible.

The result would be that the new apps would either work on one or the 4 combinations (take we have 2 VDI and 2 AES) provided. Or they would need to stick to the good old TOS 2.06 APIs which are common. :)

This is ok in the Windows and other widely adopted OS world. However, in the time we have few active people who actually do something on the platform this is _no go_.

Oh well, Atarians do not differ from other people I am sure.... The only problem is that they are only few of them left and that the state is actual dead end.

STanda

PS: I promis this is the last email on this sad topic. I am going to have my own VDI, AES and that would work on any OS - at some point... if I don't forget that I actually want this... :)