[MiNT] Re[2]: Re[3]: usage of wind_calc()

Hi Zorro!

> Currently, the MiNT kernel has nothing better that the MagiC one( Maybe
> the ext2/Minix partition support?.. nothing important for the final user).

ARE YOU KIDDING US?
Sorry for capitals but - and sorry again - this is the most ridiculous
sentence I have read in the >>MiNT<< list for years!

And one more time sorry for these harsh words, but the MagiC kernel is
FULL of crap. It is one huge big hack, prone to crashes and faulty
behaviour.

Even the MagiC author himself said that these days he would do it
totally different.

Read here:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.atari.st/msg/e0b2f6700bed29cf?output=gplain

Actually he also said - in a different post - that one should rather
use MiNT...

Seriously, I hope you were just really tired after a long hard day
when u wrote this...

Cheers, Ingo =;->