Re: [MiNT] wind_get( WF_WORKXYWH) buggy?

Hello,

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 04:27:21 +0200, Joakim Högberg <gokmase@home.se> wrote:

And I got discuraged by folks who dont want anything >beyond n.aes
because it breaks compatibility. There is no future.

Yes, there is a future!

Agree :)

If we break N.AES-compatibility when surpassing N.AES in terms of performance and features,

Is N.AES-compatibility a target ?

I think XaAES is fine like that, no ? No need to implement specific NAES stuff if nobody use them...

And we don't have to wait NAES compatibility IMHO : we already started to add some improvements (WF_FIRSTAREAXYW is what come right now to my mind) that NAES doesn't have and will probably never have.

Please don't get discouraged Odd, you have done a marvellous job with XaAES during the past year and I hope you'll keep it up for a long time to come!!!

Agree :)

best regards,
Arnaud.