[MiNT] codec plugin in atari planet (was: Re: Cool new AES features)

Hello,

We're obviously on different planets.  You want someone to make special
plugins for every capability in a different format for each processor,

Why "want" : it's not a whish, it something we already have for years.

Recently, zview came with its plugin (new generation of plugin), which area based on standard and very portable library IIRC.

likely in binary form

If you want to execute something, you need it in binary form :)

with the documentation poorly done

If you say so, it must be true.

and in one
language
and Atari-only.

For sure, if you build a binary for atari target... then it's for atari only.

 Portability is for losers, right?

Why ? Sources of codec still uses portable library.

BTW, we are taking about displaying an image in background, and the set of tool provided by these plugin are already overdimensionned for the purpose... so what ? You'd like such plugin to do real-time rotozoom... just to display the image in the background ?

I'm lost :/

best regards,
Arnaud.