Re: [MiNT] XAAES slow?

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:37:34 , Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org> wrote:

> tor, 04,.08.2005 kl. 12.16 +0200, skrev Peter Slegg:

I am not surewhy you suspect your driver if it works with 1.15, I would
have expected the kernel to be the cause.

I am not sure how to deactivate the data cache. Can it be done without
a reboot or do I need to edit the mint.cnf ?

Did I read that there has been a change in the cache sizes or block sizes
or something like that ?

Regards,

Peter