Re: [MiNT] what's wrong with this code?

> Not really. I don't know if you use traps in the code (didn't pay
> attention to the thread),
look at the first message - I posted complete source code

> but if you do it anywhere, and your user code
> clobbers the stack pointer, and fails to restore it before you do a trap,
> you'll get bus errors, because MiNT needs to copy trap arguments from the
> user stack (where they are) to the supervisor stack (where they should
> be). So the user sp has to point to the memory area the program owns.

of course. I switch to user mode. save a7. do the things with a7. restore
a7. call trap. nothing else. I did a several experiments but with no
success. That's the reason I ask here, it's really strange.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org