Re: [MiNT] what's wrong with this code?

> believe me, I don't do anything more than the source code I posted here. So
> if you don't see any error in that code it has to be MiNT MP's bug, I don't see
> other explanation.

I looked at the code you had posted. It seems you're switching to and from
supervisor mode outside the system control. Sorry, but this is not even
supposed to work correctly. You always have to use Super() or Supexec() to
accomplish that.

And by the way, replacing an exception vector you have to flush CPU
pipelines afterwards.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.