Re: [MiNT] Xaaes is NOT slow

Ingo Schmidt napisał(a):
> Hi!
>
>> Ok, Xaaes is not slow :)
>>
>> real: 11min, user 10min, sys 1min
>> I'll try to track the app that makes problems.
>>

> Ah, I am not suprised! My experience with XaAES is, that it is a lot
> faster than anything else. However it still has a few glitches here and
> there. But it just takes a small email or note on ICQ to ozk and it gets
> fixed.
>
> I dont use N.AES at all anymore. XaAES runs too fine to switch back to
> n.AES.
>
> So whenever I read mails with subject "XaAES slow" I am very sceptical,
> I have to say...
>
> Anyway, let us know which app is the offending one :-)

The offender is.........

Blowup

Anyway it seems that there is a serious bug in Xaaes, becouse with
earlier versions it worked like a charm, and it works with Naes without
problems. So, it is not really Blowup problem.

Moreover, there is definietly one other serious bug: Blowup gives me
800x600x256c resolution, but Xaaes, while moving windows, seems it is
more like 640x480, and redraw messages are clipped to that region. I can
still redraw window correctly bt titling/untitling (right mouse button
on titlebar) it.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski