[MiNT] MiNT-Net problems on my Milan

I haven't been able to get any of my ethernet-cards working on my Milan for
a couple of months now. I have two cards, one RTL8029 (NE2000-clone) and one
RTL8139 (IIRC). Sometimes the drivers won't recognise one or both cards (I'm
using Ozk's drivers, the latest from assemsoft.atari.org), but most of the
time it looks ok. Then I set up the connection with ifconfig and route as
usual, when I inspect the routing tables with route it looks fine. But
that's it, there's no connection. Pinging my router or other computers on my
network fails. I've tried swapping cables and network cards with a PC (it
has a RTL8139 card, identical to the one i my Milan) with no success. All
cards works in my PC, none in my Milan.

This is very frustrating, I have all sorts of things I want to use my Milan
for now but without networking it's unusable as it doesn't have a floppy or
CD-ROM. I've tried reverting to older kernels and driver, but that didn't
help. I'm suspecting a hardware problem with my Milan, but I really don't
know what to look for. Any suggestions are highly welcomed...

Jo Even