Re: [MiNT] MyAES full of bugs

Petr Stehlik wrote:

Olivier Landemarre píše v Po 05. 09. 2005 v 08:44 +0200:
It's a long time ago I have not test in MP mode because I have only Aranym to do this

is this a valid excuse? How about aranym-mmu...
No Aranym mmu work perfectly now, but because it's very slow, I forgot to test on it!

Just a question does it work with experimental fVDI opengl acceleration? Because now most of time I use Aranym on Linux (with this option even there is still trouble but it's so fast!), and I have not compil it with mmu.

Does someone have a list of application known to work correctly on MMU systeme? because this is quite difficult sometime to know if it's an AES trouble or an application trouble.

Olivier