Re: [MiNT] some gem question

I not see any reason that change windows size, for a window without SIZER, could
explain a trouble for an AES.

Maybe because AES stores internally somewhere information about window sizes?

Just notice that width and height are smaller than
previous it is possible that the application have no message redraw for this.

It has nothing with redraws - window is still closed.

This possible problem for cflib?

CFLib doesn't do anything more than wind_calc_grect( WF_BORDER, work etc ) and wind_open(). It looks something like this:

(window is closed)
I change work area in window dialog (it's defined inside WDIALOG in CFLib)
I call open_wdialog()
and in open_wdialog is mentioned wind_calc, wind_set (WF_CURRXYWH) & wind_open...
And that wind_calc uses my new work rectangle.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060          http://mikro.atari.org