Re: [MiNT] WM_REPOSED implementation

Hi AES hackers,

Selon Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:
> You can always add the option to tell the AES to send first MOVED and then
> SIZED to specific applications, but that will only work if XaAES can be
> externally configured on per-application basis (like Geneva can). I don't
> know if this is possible, as I can't get XaAES to run on my Milan yet.

A good way of handling this (IMHO) would be, when AES needs to move and resize a
window at once to send :
1- a WM_SIZED message with the new coordinates (new X and new Y included), then
2- a WM_MOVED message with the same coordinates.

With this, a new (or smart - but it's just my humble opinion ;) ) application
(ie. one that take X and Y into account in a WM_SIZED message) would move and
resize window with the first message, and the second one would be zero effect.

An old (or dumb) application would still work as expected, by first resizing
window and then moving it to its new location.

No need to define any new message...

Sorry Odd, but I just couldn't resist, as it looked a far better way of handling
this to my eyes...

Best regards,

Xavier