[MiNT] XaAES

Thanks to Ozk and the binaries he sent me tonight, I now have XaAES running nicely on my Milan060. And what a great piece of software! It has given my Milan a completely new life - it does everything N.AES does and then some, and it does it better. I can now multitask, N.AES becomes unusable when running CPU-demanding processes. E.g. it was impossible to work with application while compressing a huge archive or compiling the kernel. Not anymore. And I can use the scroll wheel on my mouse, a small feature I've missed for years. My networking problems seems to be gone, I can finally use Highwire :-)

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://joska.nvg.org/
*/