Re: [MiNT] [Q] About /dev/mouse usage

Le Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:14:24 +0100 (CET)
Frank Naumann <fnaumann@boerde.de> a écrit:

> > I noticed that when the device is opened, the AES has its mouse
> > cursor blocked (i.e. can not move it anymore). Is it a normal/known
> > behaviour?
>
> At the moment the old mouse driver conflict with the XaAES mouse
> driver.  The old mouse driver should be removed and the XaAES mouse
> driver should  install the /dev/mouse device (on todo list).

I dig into the mouse device source, and read that it uses XBIOS
Initmous() function. It redirects the mouse vector to its routine. I
wonder if it would be possible to call the old handler when the
device is used, so that AES still got mouse events.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/