Re: [MiNT] NVRAM free bytes?

Hi!

I like the idea of having the mint.ini passed from a command
line though. So we could perhaps do similar thing that is done for
Linux and let the mint.prg parse the command line arguments and
in that case do not ask for mint.ini at all. That makes sense to me.

And yes, with the command-line args parsing kernel the loader
you are speaking about could be created and used as the
bootstrapped executable instead (it would use Pexec() to load
and pass the configured arguments to the kernel). However this
loader would need to have some storage space in order to
remember the settings.. NVRAM? ;)

Best Regards

Standa