Re: [MiNT] Printing

Hi,

Philipp Donzé píše v Pá 24. 02. 2006 v 23:49 +0100:
> Writing a printer driver for a specific printer model is not very
> difficult.

if this was true we would see many more printers supported. But we
don't. Go figure.

> Does Linux manage colors?

Linux doesn't manage colors. Linux is a kernel and doesn't care about
colors at all.

> Are there any developers left who want to attack this problem? Or are
> working on it?

More questions: is there any interest? As has just been pointed out
elsewhere most developers don't weight printing too high :-)

> Any comments are welcome.

just my few eurocents.

Petr