[MiNT] Problems with Mint 1.16.3 and network

Hello,

I have installed mint 1.16.3 (mint030, mint040) on my hades and on two tt-computer. All three have the newest easymint-packet installed wich some more packets for samba, networking. All these are connected in a network together with two pc and one linux-Computer.
Whem I now try to connect the computer via nfs it seems to work,
but when i try get data from the other Computer i get the error : no permissions. (The file exports has the options : rw,all_squash,insecure. I try it also without insecure)
With mint 1.15.9 (mintnp30,mintnp40) i have no problems with the connetion.
Only the computer where i try the connection to the other must have the kernel 1.15.9 for a good connection.
Can you explain me why ?

Second i try to install the samba packet.
Therefor i use the browser with : *http://localhost:901 *
(swat is installed). I get a message for login-name and password.
I try many combinations but all are false.
Is there any who now more to that problem ? or can send me a simple config ?
Greeting
Holger