Re: [MiNT] Compilation script for cross development under Linux

Hey there,

MiKRO schrieb:
I hope you'll find it useful, it was nightmare to get it working :)
first of all, great job but your script do not really work for me (Fedora 7).
I get some strange errors while buildng the binutils but ff i do that by hand
( your script as a guide ) it works very well until i get to the last part of gcc.

Here is what i get:

checking for ld version... 21800
checking for ld that supports -Wl,--gc-sections... configure: error: Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES.
make[1]: *** [configure-target-libstdc++-v3] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ragnar/src/gcc/gcc-4.2.2'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Do you ( or someone else ) know what this is and how to fix it?

greetings from Germany
Bernd