[MiNT] Compilation script for cross development under Linux

Hi all,

I finally found some time (one day ;-) to play with that "damn" gcc
and stuff and got it working. I've had strange problems both due to
bad understanding what's going on and due to some bugs in Vincent's
scripts.

I attach simple script which I find more readable and mainly, it can
compile all the stuff in one row -- so you don't have to care about
all that copy&paste things... it's true it doesn't check error codes
and it's supposed to recompile everything everytime but it's really
simple to fit it to your needs.

So, what do you need? Download from Vincent's web
(http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/) gcc, binutils,
pml and mintlib (use mintlib from cvs -- no need to patch anything or
download that mintlib + manually patch it) + patches, set correct
versions in that script (currently no need to change anything), change
INSTALL_DIR and... and that's all :)

I hope you'll find it useful, it was nightmare to get it working :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org