[MiNT] coreutils & findutils

So,

I've moved onto these two newer packages. I know Vincent had some
preliminary patches on his website fore coreutils, and I've got updated
ones now.

But these two (and probably newer GNU tools) benefit from some new libc
functionality, which in our case needs more kernel support in FreeMiNT.

So I've implemented, fdopendir/fchdir/dirfd functions for both libc &
freemint and I'm testing these two packages with them at the moment. All
looks good.

If testing goes well I'll send them to the list at the end of the week
including the needed patches for coreutils & findutils.

Alan.