Re: [MiNT] Font selector Library and redraw messages

On Tuesday 22 January 2008, Gerhard Stoll wrote:

[...]

> For fnts_create is the following importen:
> -------------------------------cut-------------------------------
> Note: The font selector alters the attributes of the workstation
> described by vdi_handle. If one wants to use the workstation passed
> with fnts_create() also for other purposes, the attributes have to be
> set first each time, as they may have been altered meantime by the
> font selector.
>
> So the best way is to open a workstation only for the font selector.

Thanks, Gerhard. But that's what I am doing and the problem does not
reside with the virtual workstation handle, but with the window handle
returned by fnts_open(). It's as if the AES did not know a new window
has been opened.

I'll try to find source code which implements these calls.

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire