Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.2.2 - My Status....

MiKRO wrote :
my only problem (but very visible :) is i can't get binutils 2.18
running -- linking the mintlib kills whole system.

If I understood well, Keith managed to recompile the MiNTLib with the native binutils 2.18 and GCC 4.2.2. Then GCC was able to link C programs.

> vincent, did you
try to install binutils (with old gcc2) to aranym and test it? maybe
you will be able to spot problem faster than me..

In the last episode, I managed to compile the native binutils 2.18 with GCC 2.95. When I have some time, I'll try to build the MiNTLib to see if I have the same problem as you when building libc.a.

--
Vincent Rivière