Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.2.2 - My Status....

MiKRO wrote:
they did previously).  The C++ based utils still SIGBUS.  Here is a quick
GDB output....

ouch! it's true I tested g++ just with hello world type of source...
hmm, I'm going to investigate where that original "C" problem was
(i.e. why we can't use gcc2-compiled mintlib with gcc4), maybe this
helps also for g++ issue. Only logical step I have in mind -- are you
sure you've installed the right libstdc++? You know, when you have
g++2.95 still installed, there's a chance you don't use libstdc++ from
gcc4 package (which should be compiled along with gcc4).

commands.  And, this is what I saw (the mention of HDDRIVER) before I
rebuilt MintLib.

yes, this is really cool, that hddriver message ;) definitely some
deep problem with memory managment in gcc.

This isn't good at all. I've seen this before when we were working on gcc 3.3.6 as well as gcc4. I've seen this on aranym and a real falcon with my efforts completely indepdendent of keiths!

Thanks,
Mark